Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Flight Atttendant and Military uniforms

  1. #11
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The very first time I heard the word 'pantyhose' was when I watched 'Pretty Woman' in a matinee at the cinema in Bromley while on holidays in England. I prefer the word 'tights'.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sounds so cute- where did you get it?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe the AA uniforms can be purchased here...

    http://www.wingsfoundation.com/SaleItems/ORDoll.htm

  3. #13
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    That Navy uniform pattern would work. I could just change the color of the pants and the piping and other details on the blouse to make it Marine Corps.

    My friend does cammie blankets and quilt hangings out of camo material. I can ask her where she gets the fabric from.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't used this Vogue pattern, but I have used another one designed for the rag doll. Watch the sleeve openings when you make them. They are designed to fit over flat, cloth hands and do not fit over AG hands. I had to make a tiny gusset for the dress I made. It turned out well, but taking out the cuff and such to fix it was a major pain in the rump!

  5. #15
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the heads up! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •